The Spinrad firm has been in existence since 1967. Founded by Mal Spinrad, in response to an urgent need in the bedding, apparel, textile, and related sewn product industries—our company focuses on the technically specific talent needs of this niche market. Mal transformed the technical recruiting industry, building massive, informative data on a specific pool of talent.
Spinrad attracts and places the market’s highest quality candidates, resulting in both satisfied applicants and clients alike. Unique and focused, our approach creates inspired applicants who are motivated to share their successes; as a result, the firm has developed quite an impressive candidate pool.
Through the last decade, it has become especially difficult to locate technicians and mechanics for sewn products manufacturers. We offer a unique database of contacts within this niche from our archives, investing time and resources in refreshing and updating this information through three generations.
SOME SUCCESSFUL SEARCHES THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST ARE:
- A $900 million manufacturer of apparel based in Hong Kong making 60% of the dress shirts sold in the USA decided to become more vertical and build a fabric mill in Vietnam. We were engaged to find a CEO for their textile division.
- A private investor bought a textile mill in Connecticut and engaged us to assist in building a Senior Sales and Merchandising team.
- A flag manufacturer with 5 plants in the USA engaged us to find a VP of Manufacturing, 2 Plant Managers, and 2 Mechanics.
- A Chinese owned mattress manufacturer engaged us to find a VP of Manufacturing for a warehouse and manufacturing facility they are building in Houston.
- A manufacturer of down pillows, comforters, and home accessories engaged us to find a Senior Vice President of Sales.
- An international retailer operating 3 factories in the USA engaged us to find a Director of Manufacturing.
- A USA branded manufacturer of leather goods and accessories engaged us to find a Manufacturing Engineer, Production Manager, and Quality Manager.
- A multinational chemical and specialty textile producer engaged us to find a Product Development Engineer for their high performance garment and textile division.
- A multinational branded apparel producer has engaged us to fill multiple Technical Design permanent and temporary positions.
While we are actively involved in all aspects of our clients search for talent through the last decade, it has become especially difficult to locate Technicians and Mechanics for sewn products manufacturers. We offer a unique database of contacts within this niche from our archives, investing time and resources in refreshing and updating this information.
“Made in USA” manufacturing has become a steady upward trend for the past several years, following a long downward spiral as we exported jobs overseas. We welcome the opportunity to assist your firm in trying to recruit talent for production oriented opportunities, or with any other search needs you may have. We remain a boutique firm—focused on sewn products industries, and have a unique network of contacts and references.
Please let us know if you have any needs.